JA Quebec trains business people and heads of companies to present and lead free workshops and educational programs for students between 12 and 20 years old. They share their wealth of expertise and backgrounds with students in their classrooms, teaching them about financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
The JA educational programs include practical activities, discussions and mentorship. This approach ensures the students retain and apply what they have learned.
JA educational programs provide:
- A simple and effective way to help your students succeed by encouraging kids to stay in school and fostering innovation
- A hands-on learning experience for students
- A bridge between education and the business community
- The confidence and the basic skills students need on the job market or to start their own business
- The means to develop their entrepreneurship and leadership skills
Your school could be one of the prestigious ambassadors contributing to the creation of a skilled and dynamic new generation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you find the program that suits your school and that fits in with the objectives of your field of study. Depending on the amount of time you have, you can also opt for a few hours, a day, or several sessions throughout the school year.
For any questions about our programs, please contact:
– M’Hamed Mobarki, School Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 514-285-8944, ext.102
– Jordan Madore, Company Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-285-8944, ext.103