The Congrès officiel de la jeunesse entrepreneuriale du Québec, or COJEQ, is an enriching business experience for young people. The event is the largest francophone entrepreneurial conference in North America and attracts around 150 attendees, mostly from the Greater Montreal area.
This year’s event was held in Victoriaville at Hotel Le Victorin on March 16-18, 2018.
During this weekend, young people from 15 to 17 years old got the chance to participate in several activites such as:
– Drafting a complete business plan
– Engaging in business simulations: production and sales strategies
– Competing in an economic competition with prizes
– Learn about the advantages and risks of starting a business
– Develop positive relationships with the business community
– Learn the value of teamwork and a sense of responsibility
– Develop self-confidence
– Learn how to make effective presentations and build efficient sales strategies
– Lay the foundations of your business network
The 2018 edition of COJEQ was a great success!
Thank you to all the volunteers for their mentoring and coaching during this wonderful weekend.
Thanks to all the young students for their motivation and enthusiasm to learn.
Thanks to the managers of the company program operations center for their presence.
At the sight of your beautiful smiles on the photos, we are confident you enjoyed your entrepreneurial experience. Here is the slideshow of the best moments!