The Congrès officiel de la jeunesse entrepreneuriale du Québec, or COJEQ, is an enriching business experience for young people. The event attracts around 100 attendees, mostly from the Greater Montreal area. This year’s event was held in Victoriaville at Hotel Le Victorin on March 16-18, 2018.
During this weekend, young people from 15 to 17 years old got the chance to participate in several activites such as:
– Drafting a complete business plan
– Engaging in business simulations: production and sales strategies
– Competing in an economic competition with prizes
– Learn about the advantages and risks of starting a business
– Develop positive relationships with the business community
– Learn the value of teamwork and a sense of responsibility
– Develop self-confidence
– Learn how to make effective presentations and build efficient sales strategies
– Lay the foundations of your business network
immersive investigation and escape games
Founder and producer,
(JA Quebec Board Director)
Triktruk – concepts immersifs
Co-founder and owner,
President et Business Development Director,
Vice-President and Technical Development Director,
Many thanks to our VIP speakers who captivated our young entrepreneurs ‘interests and curiosity with their exciting and inspirational conferences.
Here are the 8 teams:
Congratulations to Team Blue – Winners of the « Best Business Plan » contest!
Thank you to all the volunteers for their mentoring and coaching during this wonderful weekend.
Thank you to the team for a great event coordination.
See you next year