COJEQ young entrepreneurs conference (Congrès officiel de la jeunesse entrepreneuriale du Québec).
The Congrès officiel de la jeunesse entrepreneuriale du Québec, or COJEQ, is an enriching business experience for young people. The event is the largest francophone entrepreneurial conference in North America and attracts around 150 attendees, mostly from the Greater Montreal area. This year’s event will be held in Victoriaville at Hotel Le Victorin from March 16-18, 2018.
The COJEQ weekend includes activities such as:
- Drafting a complete business plan
- Engaging in business simulations: production and sales strategies
- Competing in an economic competition with prizes
- Learn about the advantages and risks of starting a business
- Develop positive relationships with the business community
- Learn the value of teamwork and a sense of responsibility
- Develop self-confidence
- Learn how to make effective presentations and build efficient sales strategies
- Lay the foundations of your business network
Cost : 225 $ taxes included
(includes 2 nights stay at the hotel, transportation from Montreal, 5 meals and admission to all activities)
FUTURE BUSINESS LEADERS ANNUAL GALA
Gala annuel de la relève entrepreneuriale
May 10, 2018, at Hotel Universel, Montreal
This event is the culmination of several months of work done by students in the Company Program. It highlights the remarkable performance of our young entrepreneurs. Every year, prizes are awarded to students in the form of grants and internships for their excellent work in the launch of their business. A lot of winners will receive awards of excellence.
To register, please contact Jodan Madore, Company Program Coordinator at email@example.com or (514) 285-8944, ext.103.